AC Repair Jacksonville: 3 Reasons You Should Schedule Your AC Tune Up TodayMay 11, 2018
Good AC Company Jacksonville: Best Ways to Raise and Lower Your Home’s HumidityMay 25, 2018
AC Service Jacksonville: Best Heating and Cooling Options for a Sunroom
AC service Jacksonville includes sunrooms. Sunrooms are a great addition to any home. They give you the option to enjoy being outside, even while temperatures and weather might not be perfect. Still, without temperature control, it can be pretty uncomfortable to actually spend time in your sunroom.
Luckily, when it comes to heating and cooling your new sunroom you’re going to have a lot of options available.
Below you’ll learn the different options you have available for heating and cooling your sunroom.
How to Heat Your Sunroom
If your sunroom gets too cold to use during the summer months, then you might want to find a way to heat your sunroom, for year-round enjoyment. Here are a few of our favorite ways to heat up your cold sunroom:
- Expand your current HVAC system. If your existing HVAC system offers your home heat as well as cold, then you could expand this system to include your sunroom as well. Just make sure your existing system can handle the additional square footage without being overloaded.
- Use a space heater. Space heaters can be surprisingly effective. You’ll need to choose a space heater that can heat the new square footage, and they take a little longer to heat the room. But, it can be a quick and easy fix to your cold temperature woes.
- Invest in a ductless heater. A ductless heating unit uses an indoor unit, along with an outdoor compression pump. This type of heater will be more effective than a space heater and will end up cutting energy costs over the long run.
Before you end up choosing a sunroom heating solution it’s important to reach out to AC service Jacksonville company Elite AC, as we’ll be able to offer our expert opinion on the heating option you should take.
How to Cool Your Sunroom
If you find your sunroom to hot during the summer months, then you’ll want to invest in quality air conditioning. After all, what good is a sunroom, if you can’t take advantage of it all year around?
Here are a few ways you can more effectively cool down your sunroom:
- Expand your AC vents. If you already have a home AC system, then you can add more vents, which will move the cold air through your sunroom as well. You’ll also need to ensure that your existing AC system is powerful enough to cool the additional square footage.
- Invest in a Window AC unit. If your sunroom has sliding windows you can always invest in a window AC unit as well. These are pretty effective for cooling down a smaller space.
- Go with a ductless AC unit. Ductless AC units might be a little more expensive, but due to their improved energy efficiency, you’ll end up saving more money over the long run. Plus, you’ll get full window access too.
Before you end up choosing a sunroom cooling solution make sure you get in touch with our AC service Jacksonville team, and we can help you determine the most cost-effective solution that’ll work best for your needs.
If you have any more questions about how to effectively heat and cool your new sunroom, then reach out to our AC service Jacksonville team today. We love to serve our clients and customers all across the Jacksonville area, helping to ensure that your homes remain comfortable all year around.