Tips to Improve Indoor Air Quality – HVAC Service JacksonvilleAugust 17, 2018
A Tip From Your Honest AC Repair Jacksonville TeamSeptember 7, 2018
The Many Benefits of a Smart Thermostat – From the Best AC Company Jacksonville has to Offer
With all of the different high-tech products on the market today, trying to decide which ones to invest in, and which ones you’ll pass on is a challenge. After all, you can’t possibly buy every new tech product that comes on the market. As the best AC company Jacksonville residents trust for all things related to HVAC, we’d like to show you why the smart thermostat should definitely be one of those products you want to buy.
- Avoid Human Error – It’s easy to make mistakes when you’re constantly raising and lowering the temperature on your thermostat. How often have you intended to set the temperature higher when you were going away for the weekend, only to come home and realize your AC has been blowing at full blast the entire time you’ve been away? A smart thermostat takes errors out of the equation.
- You’ll Have an Eye in the Sky – Even when you are far away, a smart thermostat gives you a peek in at what is happening back home. You will feel confident that things are going just like they should, at least as far as temperature control is concerned.
- Adjust Temperatures from Anywhere – Did you just find out your kids are getting home from school early? Or what if the best AC company Jacksonville is stopping by for a maintenance check? You can adjust the temperature, as needed from your office, home, car or anywhere else. Simply use your app and adjust just as if you were at home.
- You’ll Save Energy and Money – When you use it correctly, a smart thermostat is a great way to save energy and money. The device will turn the temperature up and down for you when it is appropriate. If you are not very proactive about making adjustments on your own, you will likely find that moving to a smart thermostat will save you a significant amount on your energy bills each month.
- You Can Analyze Your Usage – You’ll be able to look back at your energy usage for months and weeks past and see how much you’ve used and begin looking for patterns in your usage. This may enable you to save even more on your energy bills in the future.
- Receive Alerts – With a regular thermostat, you might go hours, or even days (if you were out of town) without noticing that your system stopped functioning. On the other hand, you can set up a smart thermostat to alert you if the temperature rises or falls above or below a certain level. If this happens, it could be a sign that you need to call the best AC company Jacksonville and schedule them to come out for routine maintenance or a more in-depth repair on your system.
If you have any further questions about smart thermostats or any other related products, don’t hesitate to give us a call today. We look forward to helping you find the right product for your home or office. Our superior customer service is the reason we are the best AC company Jacksonville–Bar None.