Polarized-Media Air CleanersThe SolaceAir whole house polarized-media electronic air cleaner connects straight into the 1” filter rack(s) in the existing heating and cooling system. Its electronically heightened media syndicates elements of both electronic and media air cleaners. Particles are electrically charged (polarized) and then composed in the high efficiency media. Polarized sub-micron particles link with other particles and are collected on succeeding passes.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Install & Delivery Included
- No costly ductwork alterations required.
- Attaches directly to R and C terminals on most furnace control boards.
- 97% efficient at .3 microns.
- Efficiency rises as the media fibers load.
- Patented galvanized-carbon center screen is suitable in removing cigarette smoke, pollen, dust, odors, and other contaminants.
- Low static pressure drop lets blower run proficiently.
- Power consumption is approximately equal to a 40-watt light bulb.
- No cleaning of components required.
- The throwaway fiber media pads necessitate only a few minutes to change.
- Media pads are generally changed every 3 to 4 months, depending on household conditions such as the presence of pets and/or smokers.
Safe, Quiet, Reliable Operation
- 24Volts fodder a high voltage power supply manufacturing 6500 volts of DC output current. The extremely high internal blockade makes it very safe and virtually short-circuit proof.
- Does not create charged (ionized) particles that gather on clothes, walls and furnishings.